Pages

Saturday, November 10, 2012

Imperfect Perfection

So you'll have me? Scars and all? I can live in Your presence despite my transgressions?
You won't shun me for those things I did? I am still Your child?

Stay with me, Child, your past is behind you. I can see it no more; for Blood has cleansed your actions.

Why would You, in all Your greatness accept me? A lowly servant, surely the flies are above me.
Your courts are so regal, so pure, surely my presence would go unwelcome.

I don't care. It doesn't matter. You are not the former person you loath. Rest in my arms Child and let your anguishes wash away.

I crawl into his lap, so tender and warm, I feel His heartbeat as its rhythm correlates to a celestial body, so close yet so far, I rest knowing He has me. The worries and pain melt like wax as I feel his form pulsate with the warmth of a thousand suns.
I rest. Good night Father. Good night Daddy.

1 comment: